Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cute as a BUG



I have a very creative aunt. She hosted our "Family Fun Night". We all had a great time and enjoyed having a BBQ in her back yard. Soon it was time for our "craft". Don't worry, they are not hard things and we mostly just like to have an excuse to get together. However, it has been fun to have something to take home with us and keep reminding us of our FAMILY and things we have done together.



Everyone loves to grill


These two keep us very entertained



This is not Jill. She didn't want her picture taken this is Cathy.


Almost time to eat. Check the potatoes Aunt Connie.


Tickel Greg with Lena and Eliza

Painting got started and everyone (all of the girls & John) got involved. Brent and Greg and Bob were our cheering section. They had a good time watching and listening to all of us I guess. It was so much fun and very simple.




We took a moment for a photo opp.


Sisters painting and loving it


When we got home I put our bugs in the gardens and now everytime I come home I think of my Aunt Connie. She is a wonderful person and it is so much fun to stop and visit with her when I have a few extra minutes and am in her neighbor hood. Thanks for a fun FAMILY NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...