Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SURPRIZE!!!


It's a BABY!! It's a BABY!! It's a BABY!! It's a BABY!! It's a BABY!!

Come December we will be toteing the new little Garcia around with us. We are very excited. Just when you think life is settleing down...SURPRIZE!!! This is the hard stage to shop although it is very fun to spend time in the baby stuff. NOTHING is gender neutral. Since baby Jelly Bean has not yet let us know if it is a he or a she...WE have to guess and hope.
What's your guess? We would love to hear from all of you what you think the baby will be.

More to come after the next appointment.

4 comments:

  1. You are kidding me!!! Yay, I am so excited for you! I think that it will be a . Don't you already have a little name picked out??! It is s sign...
    by the way, I am Always wrong:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I don't know why, but I'm guessing it's a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. REMEMBER WHEN IN LAVA KAT SAID YOU HAD A COUPLE OF LITTLE GIRLS WAITING ?!!! WHATEVER IT IS YOU WILL LOVE IT, AND TO BE SURE IT WILL BE A CUTE MIXTURE OF RED HAIR AND DARK SKIN. CONGRATS YOU GUYS WILL MAKE GREAT PARENTS WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really had a feeling about this. Very, very, very cool and exciting. We've already bought flannel for a quilt for the baby. Auntie Lori!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...