Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I looked out the window and what did I see....


Popcorn popping on the plum tree. Spring is here. This weekend was beautiful weather. When we got home from our weekend we had trees in our yard in full bloom. They look so nice. They smell wonderful and hopefully in a few months they will taste delicious. Ok, maybe the trees won't taste so good but the fruit on them will. The early spring flowers have made a great showing and the re planing we did last year paid off. We actually have flowers blooming next to each other:)

Our Easter Lilly that our friends brought us last year didn't make it out for Easter but it is growing and it has had an off spring. Hopefully it will like growing in a lot of shade. Today is a rainy day but the trees and flowers give me hope that in a few days it will be nice again. Maybe tomorrow the flowers will have to push through snow to give me hope but I am sure they can. They are strong little flowers. I love spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...