Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's the fifth of July and I'm feeling independent

Hope you all had a great fourth of July. I know I did. It amazes me what small town life can do to you. We spent our fourth of July in Malad Idaho. It's a small town just over the Utah border. The people there are great. We had a fun time. Ate until our tummies were full and then ate more. We went to the grocery store which took me back in time to the small town I grew up in. I still like going "home" even though now home isn't the same as it once was. We had our very own fire work show with fire works that were enough to scare you. We had water balloon fights and played games. My favorite thing was running onto this sign....


This is not the funniest part. It is pretty interesting.



Ho-Made Pie! Puts a whole new spin on being American and loving a bit of cherry pie, or any pie for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. We love The Dude Ranch! Of course, that's really the only place to eat in Malad, besides the gas station. :)
    What a fun fourth!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...