Friday, October 21, 2011

He's back


Last night we made the journey to SLC to pick up Elder Elliot Gillies from the airport.  After he had a long day flying to Hong Kong and then to LA he made it back to Utah.  It was so much fun counting down to his arrival.  Lena spent the night with me and we made a bunch of signs to decorate the airport and the garage.  I only got a few photos with my phone but as soon as Lena, Lori and Megan post their photos I'll add some more.  It will be good to visit with him on Sunday after he speaks in church.  Welcome Home Elliot we love you and missed you.

Lena made a great sign for the garage


No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...