Thursday, June 7, 2012

Flip my switch

Out with the OLD

In with the NEW
A few weeks ago I figured I would try my hand at electircal wiring.  I already had completed one hanging light so I figured that changing out a switch wouldn't be too bad.  I turned on all things electrical in the room so I could know when the power was dead.  Turned off two of the breakers and when the power went I dared myself to touch the switch.  I pulled out the old button switch and put in a new white plate switch.  Ten minutes tops we were back in buisness and now we don't have to push the switch just right to turn the light on or off we just flip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...