Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cotton or China???


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! Wow can you be live it has been a whole two years? I can't and at the same time I can. Time is such an interesting thing. Today while we were doing chores around the house we wondered what kind of present is traditionally given on a second anniversary. Amazing what you can do with the Internet at your fingers. I found out that the second year gift is usually cotton. The new age gift is china. Either way we bought a little of both this weekend so we are set. Getting ready for the other big celebration this week. I love you the mostest John, Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. WOW !!!! Two years it's hard to belive, congrats guys we love you

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...