Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Day TWO

Happy Birthday Dad

Wow, this feels like an instant replay. Ok it is but it wasn't planned. It's just one of those things that happens in life that you life with. Today is my father in laws 83rd birthday. He is a great guy to be around and has taught me a thing or two about baseball. I am as excited to go buy tickets as he is to get them. I also love when spring starts to appear in our great state of Utah. I know he will have his garden in and growing before I even think of mowing or yard detail prior to planting. Being his doctor appointment helpers isn't even as bad as it sounds. The VA hospital can be very entertaining as can the traffic on the way home. Thanks Dad for teaching us to do what we want or at least try. Here's to another year. We love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...