Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dog tired

Have you ever had one of those days?  I did just the other day.  After a LONG day at both jobs I was glad to get home.  I walked in two hours after hoping to be home and opened my email.  There was a note from my cousin Kris telling me that she needed to get a hold of my father because Aunt Beverly was not doing well and was dying.  I replied with his numbers and started a few phone calls myself.  It was a great message to me that my load was not more than I could bare.  I remember when my Mom passed away like it was yesterday.  Some things you just never forget.  I had a great night visiting with cousins from my past who I have not had a lot of contact with.  It was great to talk to them and get re acquainted with them.  After a few more hours of time I just crawled into bed and felt just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...