Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dr. Camacho

A few weeks ago this little fellow came to play.  He was so much fun to have here.  He came in and headed to the basement to look for the "coolest" toys ever.  I never knew cheap toys would entertain the littles as much as they do but I guess they don't get to play with them often so they are "amazing".

We fixed this for breakfast.
Delish.  Even the grown ups liked it.  Then Gavin found all of the treats on the shelf.  He asked me,  "where is the little bot that lives here?"  I told him that Uncle John was the only little boy that lived here.  He just couldn't understand that.  Uncle John is not so little in his eyes I guess.

Next we played.  There were lots of trucks to drive and a train to toot, but best of all he liked the Doctor stuff.  "What kind of heart do you have?"  He thought he could hear it and told me it was a BIG one:)

We brought lots of toys up in the big blue bucket.  It was fun to put the toys in them and dump them out up stairs. 
Auntie M thought that it would be cool to go to the train museum.  Once we got there, Gavin informed me that it was not as cool as the Thomas Station.  I guess next year we are going to have to go to the Thomas Days at Heber Creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...