Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DOG days of summer


What a great way to start a Saturday. John wants to sleep in so Bella, Rex and I hit the back yard. Bella loves to run and chase. The fist thing she finds to chase is her shadow. If she hits the sun crack just right she can find it to chase. I thought it was so funny I started throwing her tug into the sun light so she would loose the tug and find her shadow.

Rex just wanted to hid under the bench because he is the "Old" man and isn't so into running and chasing. Bella hates to leave him out of the fun so she runs full speed to the banch and crashed into it like that will make Rex move. Silly girl, before I knew it there was doggie rodeo going on in the back yard and it was sparing. I am not sure that is an official rodeo event but after the 23rd of July I will be able to report more on that subject because I am the proud owner of a rodeo ticket.
After a few chased on the tug Bella was more interested in what yard work I was doing. She is under the impression that when I pull the garden hose out into the yard and turn it on she is supposed to find a way to bring it back up on the porch while it is spraying. She fills her "hole" with water and then has to dig an new one that isn't full of water.

Who knew so much fun can happen early on a Saturday morning?

Only me and the dogs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...