Saturday, September 25, 2010

58 things I LOVE about you...

1~ Always make me smile

2~ You have great taste in clothes

3~ There is always a project and you are always willing to do it.

4~ vacations can happen anywhere

5~ Enjoy cooking dinner for me

6~ You know just how to do the laundry

7~ My feet are happy when you make them socks

8~ You love my family

9~ No one looks better in boots

10~ Are always ready for a sleep over

11~ Make a great breakfast companion

12~ Enjoy being around your family

13~ Are always willing to read and then trade books

14~ Make a baseball game fun and understandable

15~ Are the best cheerleader I have

16~ Will take a trip to DI when you have a few extra minutes

17~ Keep the dreams alive

18~ Write in code to me so no one else knows

19~ Will find something for my sweet tooth when it strikes

20~ Never complain when I make your dinner

21~ Make Bella happy by playing catch

22~ You are so smart and you can answer anything I ask

23~ Will always be a kid at heart

24~ Stay strong during the hard parts

25~ Make me worry when you are waking up after surgery

26~ Stay awake late so we can talk

27~ Make it fun to do the small stuff

28~ Enjoy sleeping in on Saturdays

29~ Will go to the movies I want to see

30~ Humor me when I want to celebrate silly holidays

31~ Take me on new adventures

32~ Know just how to set the "Camp Home" up

33~ Love taking your Dad to the Dr.

34~ Laugh and send the grand kids messages when we wake you up

35~ Enjoy learning new things

36~ Will mow if I scoop

37~ Don't care if I sleep on your side

38~ Take great care of the people you work with

39~ Make me soup when I am sick

40~ Keep things in perspective for me

41~ Will go camping when ever I want

42~ Are always ready for Taco Time

43~ You make me grow in all aspects of my life

44~ Can make me laugh

45~ Know just what to do to make my afternoon

46~ Don't think my family party is like a zoo

47~ Keep going even when you are hurting

48~ Love heading out of town

49~ Enjoy snuggling under wool blankets

50~ Understand me

51~ Are the best concert partner ever

52~ Are worth every $6 glass of wine

53~ Keep track of the important dates

54~ Fly the best kites

55~ Hang out with me at the park any afternoon.

56~ Remind me often that you love me

57~ Humor me

58~ I love you just because you're you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...