Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DOT dot dot dot DOT

It may sound like Morse code but it is actually the new favorite game Bella likes to play. She has figured out that it is a lot of fun to chase the red light. Just asking her about it will create a stir in the kitchen. She will run to the key hook and look for the red light. She knows it lives there on most days.


See the dot by her back leg. She almost had it. She loves playing with Dad and will beg him to get the light down.


Wher'd it go. It was just here a minute ago.


Please Dad, get the light down for me. I am waiting patiently for the light.


Thank goodness he understood me. Even Snowflake was into the red light.


Dad does such a great job with the light I don't ever need to ask Mom. If I catch him right before he leaves for work I can get in a game before I have to go to bed and wait for the morning game after I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...