Sunday, March 13, 2011

Delightful Dinner Date

Monday after we fulfilled our family and work duties we headed home to relax. The end of our long weekend together after not seeing each other for four weeks was coming to an end. We grabbed a baguette, salami, cheese, artichoke dip, butter, apples and whiskey and headed to the basement for a little movie named "UP" What a great movie. I laughed, cried and enjoyed the heck out of my simple dinner and date night. Thanks honey for enjoying the simple things with me sometimes. There are not a lot of men that would like a baguette and salami for dinner but I can count on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...