Monday, March 2, 2009

Red Fish, Blue fish, A happy to you wish

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess. Where would we be with out a little Dr. Suess? We would not have been able to send out Christmas cards last year. We would not be able to enjoy a story with Skyler. I would not be able to write poetry (I like it to rhyme). I would not know what was in my pocket, I would not have a cute photo of Zach in a hat two times his size, El gato Ensombrerado would not mean a darn thing, I would never get to " Hop on pop", We could never shoot "Hooray for Diffendoofer Day, Christmas would never be the same here in Whoville, Horton could never hear a Who, I owuld not know what a thorax was or why they had Stars upon thars, I would never have been able to read "youre only old once to my parents on their birthdays, Dinner tonight would have just been another meal, instead we just ate Green EGGS and Ham and laughed about everything. Hope you all had a good time today. Take a few minutes and read one of these you your "littles" It will make you happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...