Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three year old HUMOR

Why is it that the 3 year old thinks that it is so funny to mix all of your breakfast together? Skyler loves to put his cereal in what ever I am eating. That wouldn't be so bad but he loves to eat oatmeal and I hate it. There are not many foods that I don't like to eat but oatmeal is one of them. Today I am eating "M's Mc Muffin" and a cup of joe to keep me awake while I am the adult in charge. He thinks it is really funny to put his "marshmallow matties" in my sandwich and coffee. When I offer him a bite he wrinkles his nose and says "no". He continues eating his cereal and my peaches and laughs when I try to pick the milk and mallows out of my sandwich. I guess now I can go and play with the toys while he finishes his breakfast. The music that is playing right now is in honor of the 3 year old who wants to dance and loves to check out the blog and see his train photos. Love you Sky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...