Monday, November 16, 2009

Leaves are falling everywhere

We have spent the last week doing "leaf detail". That means each morning while Bella and Rex are out we sweep off the patio from the 6-8 inches of leaves that have fallen during the night. Then when we come home from work we do it all over again. We have a huge number of leaves. I swore I wouldn't send them to the land fill but, I just cant use that many of them. Saturday prior to the snow storm I thought I would get them all cleaned up. I did what I could but there are still so many leaves under the snow it's crazy. I did a check on the trees today and it seems that all of the leaves are down now. Thank goodness.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...