Monday, November 2, 2009

Birds of a feather

So, if you read the blog prior to this one, you know that we have a project to work on. It was a great find at a bargain store and so this weekend was going to be spend re-doing it. Well Saturday was a bust so Sunday morning we woke up early and started re-model. It went rather well and we go to work TOGETHER side by side in a small area for ALL DAY LONG. We still loved each other when we were cleaning up last night and getting ready for bed. A while into the furniture paint stripping I looked at John and said, "I am sure glad you like to refinish furniture as much as I do." He quickly replied, "I don't. I just do it because you like to." What a guy. Having a project to be working on did make two football games and a baseball game much more manageable. Thanks for a great day honey. I love you the mostest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...