Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hunting Season...I got mine

No, I don't mean an animal, I mean a new project and something I have been looking for forever.

Yesterday we created a new weekend project. Good thing it is close to the weekend. I would hate to have to start this at the beginning of the week like the last project we started on SUNDAY night. We stopped at a new little store that has drawen our attention a few times in passing. It's a new consignment/antique store on 24th. There it was!!!!


The new funiature addition to our house. A high chair built in the 50's or 60's. It's ugly now but freshly painted with flat paint and scraped a bit to make it look old. After this weekend it will be beautiful and hopefully won't have to be under paint any longer.

Great bargin, great project. Now to find a spot for it:) Happy Hunting.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great. Are you making an announcment or do you just like having it around?

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...