Thursday, October 8, 2009

Snow is falling

Monday morning we woke up at 5:00am to get a start on the week. I let John out of the drive way. It was wet outside but thre was not snow yet. After I showered I was working at the desk when the worlds loudest hail storm hit. The dogs were at the back door wanting to get in as soon as the hail hit the ground. When I was ready to leave there was a good two inches of hail on the ground. I picked up three handfulls and stacked them up to make this years first "Snowman". I guess it is not really fair to call him a snowman when he was made completely out of hail but none the less it was a lot of fun to create him.
Tuesday was a cold day. One of those to the bone chilling days. When we were getting into bed we added an extra down comforter to the already flannel sheeted, and wool blanketed bed. We love to snuggle into such a warm bed.
Wednesday apears to be a better day. Hopefully this weather will hold to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...