Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's all becuause of the GENE

Many of you may not know that I come from a very punny family. No, I don't mean funny I mean we like to use puns. It's all because of our father "Gene" He has a sense of humor that could out wit the best of them. He taught us all not to sweat the small stuff and that all things are better with a laugh. So the other evening I was searching for funny Halloween costumes and came across a page that was created just for ME. Punny Halloween Costumes. Wow what a list. I read and laughed. My husband could not understand how three words could make me laugh so hard. I found the perfect costume for my Wednesday night party...."dressed to the 9's" I was so proud of my costume. I got ready with all of my "9" taped to my shirt. I got there and NO ONE got my costume. I had to explain it all night long. Soon I was taking all of my "9's" off so I wouldn't have to explain what I was. I guess I will have to try again with my next punny costume on Saturday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...