Saturday, January 23, 2010

Night Owl

It seems that there is a little insomnia running around out house. The good news is it only hits one of us at a time. The bad news is it hits one of us at a time. Today it was my turn. I think part of my sleeplessness is that the wind is blowing so hard it sounds like a freight train will come through our house any moment. I know it is supposed to be blowing in a huge storm to lay down 4-6 inches by my commute time but every time I have looked out the window since 12:00pm there is NOTHING. Not even wet windows for goodness sake. So being that I can't sleep I have gotten some blogging done, caught up with a few of the last photo down loads, played with the cat, folded rendezvous registrations, watched all of the MONK episodes I can stand, been sad that all of the insta view WEEDS episodes we have seen, planned a vacation, hoped someone out there is getting 6 inches of snow, ironed my shirts, turned tv off, turned tv on, solved some of the worlds problems, made tea, preped the coffee pot because FRIDAY is an early start around here, read a book, and watched the clock. The worst part of this whole story is that I have a busy few days coming up and I could use some sleep when the rest of the world sleeps. Thanks for listening to me tonight. Sweet Dreams, Sour Dreams I just want to Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...