Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where is the dog?

It's not very often that we can loose Bella. She is quite big and she likes to stay right by your side. Saturday afternoon we were cleaning house and just hanging out. Bella was chillin with us and then, we couldn't find her. For a moment I thought about finding her and then I forgot she was missing. I kept on vacuuming and dusting. After I finished my chores I asked where Bella was. John didn't know. I checked out back. No Bella there. We checked down stairs. No Bella there. Where would/could she go? I went into the bedroom to watch a movie. Soon I could hear her.







She was under our bed. This used to be her favorite spot. She could usually find the cat under there and she likes to lick the cat. I tried to get her to come out from under the bed. She just looked at me. Dad had a great idea. Let's get her a cookie and lure her out. My job was to lay on the floor and lure her out. She started moving but she would put her hips up to get out and then she was too tall to get out. She figured it out sooner than later but first she stole the cookie I had set by the edge of the bed by using her long legs.



It was so funny to watch her wiggle and worm out from under the bed. Simple minds, simple pleasures. What a great way to spend 20 minutes on a Saturday night.




Silly Bella. Maybe next time you will not choose to go under the bed.


1 comment:

  1. How can you loose her. LOL she is sooooo big. You look great and look like you are enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...