Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let them eat rolls

I thought I would be a good wife tonight and not only make the meal but also make the rolls to go along with the meal. Usually when I make weekday dinner we settle for a slice of bread or just skip it all together. Tonight I had a bee in my bonnet and I not only made dinner but rolls to boot. I decided that half of the recipe would be plenty because I don't really care for rolls that have been frozen and my freezer is full.




Here is what we ended up with. I would hate to see what a whole batch would make. Now, why on Earth would two people need that many rolls? I don't know that we have the answer for that but they were delicious and made the house smell sooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...