Thursday, March 4, 2010

They're Back

div>My Aunt and Uncle left on a mission a while ago....Now they are home. I got to have lucnch with them a few weeks ago. Here we all are.








































































































And now they are home. My cousing made lunch for us all the other day so we could get together and visit and welcome them home. It was so much fun to see them. They had stories to tell us and things to share. My Aunt sat with me and looked at my whole blog. That is an undertaking and she was a good sport. We can hardly wait to go to Soda Springs, Idaho and visit at their house.






Their house is very nostalgic to me. I spent a lot of weekends there in my child hood. My mom and I would also go to Soda for St. Patricks Day and April Fools. You see, my Mom and Aunt are identical twins. So on April Fools Day my mom would teach Aunt LaRue's class then they would surprise the students and they would see two Mrs. Curtis'. St. Paddy's Day is their birthday. We would go and take Aunt LaRue to lunch at the Arctic Circle. Who knew those would be two of the fondest memories I would have.






Now as an adult I have been blessed with being able to still go "home". John and I love to go to Soda. Uncle Ron and Aunt LaRue are always willing to have a visitor. They also love to sit around with us and play musical instruments. It is so much fun.






We are so glad they are home so we can visit once again. I am sure the people of Texas loved them, but we love them MOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...