Monday, March 15, 2010

Sleepy Saturday

I was the only one in the house that got up early enough to see the sun. When I got home in the afternoon after a long day teaching a class....



There was Zack, Snowflake, and Uncle Gene. They were in bed with cartoons on and evidence of breakfast in bed (cereal, bowls and spoons). They were sleeping and enjoying the rainy day being lazy. I woke them up and made them get dressed so we could go eat and run our errands.

They were good sports but they did rub in the fact that they got to sleep in and take the morning easy and I had been up at 6:00am. Maybe next time I will be able to sleep in with them.

Then again, I don't make it sleeping in too far. Not til noon at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...