Monday, April 12, 2010

Impromptu

That's what I love about dinner tonight. I drove Gene to work tonight because we had an appointment at noon. That meant I had to pick him up after work. We were just deciding what to do for dinner when the phone rang.

Our friend Chase was in town and wondering if we wanted to do dinner. We said of course and chose the BEST Mexican place in town to eat....Javiers. I think I should own stock in the place because it is one of our favorites. (If only we would have seen Bud for church on Sunday we could have had a coupon from the bulletin)

When we got there Doug was there and Bridget was on her way. We had a great time visiting and enjoying each other. Nothing better than a bunch of friends and an impromptu dinner.

Doug gets one more star on his "dishes chart" because this was pretty close to doing my dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...