Wednesday, May 4, 2011

March in Hyrum

In Ogden I have now been wearing sandals for weeks. Not really thinking about how much colder or how many weeks behind Cache Valley is I got dressed in a cute skirt and sandals to go and decorate my mom's grave for her March 17th Birthday. Big surprise as we topped Sardine canyon and the snow was coming down. I looked at John and started laughing. Wonder if there will be snow in the cemetery?


Yep there it was. White stuff all around. I stood in the tiny patch of grass near the headstone so I could keep my piggies warm and worked fast.



Thanks to my loving husband who stepped a path out there so I didn't have to walk in the snow. Here's to you mom. Love you and miss you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...