Saturday, May 21, 2011

Too Many Noodles

My Mom always used to make a pot of spaghetti and sauce, mix it all together and feed us. I used to ask her if she could leave the sauce on the side because I liked to add as much or as little as I wanted. She would always tell me that it was easier to mix it all together. I tried to make 4 servings of spaghetti and sauce and mix it all together the other night for dinner. The only thing that happened was the noodles are dry and there was not enough sauce. I don't know how she did it to always make good ghetti but she always did it. Maybe next time I'll get it right and know how to make the right sauce for the amount of noodles I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...