Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Crafts


Tonight begins the Christmas Crafts. (well at least it begins the start and finish of Christmas crafts.  I found this tree skirt on line and fell in love with it.  I have never had a tree skirt before.  I usually just use a table cloth draped around the tree or use the Christmas bags my mom made me as a skirt.  This year I decided to make a real tree skirt.  I looked and looked and then ran across the pattern for the skirt.  I bought material and then the night I was going to start this project ended up to be the worst storm ever so I had to wait until today.  After we did some yard work I started sewing.  In just a few hours it was done.  I love it and think it turned out perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...