Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pyro maniac

That's what your neighbors may start to think once you have two fires at your house in less than a week.  I just call it Murphy's Law.  Our family has never been one do things one at a time.  It seems we die in threes, are born in fours, live in sevens...you get the picture.  Matt called me early on a Saturday.  His first words were, "What do you know about home owners insurance?"  This is not what you would like to hear from your brother.  He proceeded to tell me about his garage burning down in seconds flat and then told me about last weeks chimney fire.  He has had his share of fires in the week.  We just happened to be heading to the Valley so we stopped by for a visit.  It was great to spend the afternoon with he and his family.  Visiting, laughing and helping each other.  My favorite part was the saying good bye.  Wayne would tell you I am not one for good byes because they always make me cry.  Well, I did good.  Matt and I said good bye three times.  We used to enemies but I guess what they say is true....Time heals all things.  Matt is a great big brother and I wouldn't trade him for any one else.  I love him and know he loves me.  I know he would help me when ever I needed help from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...