Monday, March 5, 2012

In my pretty garden

The flowers are nodding.  How do you do today? How do you do they say. In my pretty garden the flowers are nodding. 

It is so nice to see the little flowers poke out from the snow bank.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you I trimmed this garden down last fall to bare nothings.  I did, all except two plants that were still blooming when I was trimming. Now this winter has not been a winter like usual. We have not had much snow this year.  The flowers have been growing all along.  Now spring is really here.  These little crocus are peeking up and ready to shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...