Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is here

This is the day we have been counting on since about December 21st.  I do enjoy winter but I love when the days become longer, I don't want to be in bed by 5:00pm, the flowers peek out of the ground, the oak tree blooms, the grass is green again, birds are chirping, kitties frolic, a fleece and shorts make a great afternoon outfit, and CAMPING is fun again.  I do dislike that my kitchen floor is messy with dirt and mud, Bella brings in lots of muddy prints, the rain makes everything wet often, allergies pop up again, but I guess I'll take it because that means summer is just around the corner and I'm in love.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Spring is FINALLY here!!! As for the messy kitchen... No one is perfect! You can't have everything the exact way you want it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...