Wednesday, December 16, 2009

National Chocolate Covered Anything Day

Today is "National Chocolate Covered Anything Day. I am not a huge fan of chocolate but I do think I will celebrate the day by dipping anything and everything in chocolate.

*After our Thanksgiving dinner this year we dipped a few chocolates. We even dipped bananas and fingers and Carmel. It was a lot of fun.

*Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't dip pretzels. Matt's girls are the best dippers ever. They have the stick to itness that you need to get it done.

* We went to KRCL's birthday party and ate chocolate covered bacon. It was ok but not my favorite combinations.

*I love almond Rocha and English toffee put on chocolate and even double dipped peanuts.

So if today you find yourself daring, try dipping anything you wish and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I L.O.V.E. chocolate covered pretzels. In fact I think I will make some this weekend! I love that you are doing the 12 days. Is it for eachother? What a fun idea. See you Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...