Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Once in a very blue moon

When you have two full moons in the same month why the second one is called a blue moon.

Happy Blue Moon. It's a great time to break out the blue moon, eat cheese balls and crakers, have blue cheese and buffalo wings.

I found your letter in my mailbox today. You were just checking if I was okay And if I miss you, well, you know what they sayIt's just Once in a Very Blue Moon Just once in a very blue moon Just once in a very blue moon And I feel one coming on soon No need to tell me you'd like to be friends And help me get back on my feet again And if I miss you, well, it's just now and then Just once in a very blue moon It's just once in a very blue moon Just once in a very blue moon And I feel one coming on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...