Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Day

Today was another great snow storm. This snow was so heavy I thought it would make me have a heart attack while I was shoveling. Lucky for me our neighbor Sam wanted to go to church today. He came out to help shovel and that saved me. We only had to shovel three times today. Hopefully we will be ok in the morning. Mom is waiting for a package to come and it won't come in the snow. We had a great day finishing up on some Christmas stuff. Who knew you could get so many projects done in just one snow day.

We didn't just sit home either. We went to lunch with some friends. The roads were ok until we hit Davis county. I don't think they pay taxes and so they don't have snow plows. Even here in Ogden our roads were cleaned up much better, and we got way more snow.

Here's to three more storms that are heading our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...