Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Momma called the doctor and the doctor said


Ok so I may not be Momma, but I called the doctor. John has been sick this week. It all started on Monday when he called me from work and said he was so sick he was heading home to bed. When I checked in on him that's were he was. No knitting, no "croshing", no nothing. When we went and visited with our FAVORITE doctor she said he needed REST, FLUID, DECONGESTANT, HUMIDITY & LOVE. Ok we can do that. Even if we were looking for something fun to have to do this will work. Rest is easy---NOT. The rest of the work world doesn't know you are sick and doesn't take that message very easily. Fluid- ok does ginger ale and diet pepsi count? DONE. Decongestant-yea something we can easily do. Humidity- oh no we live in a desert not so easy to keep an entire home humid in the winter none the less. LOVE---There we go. It is nice to crawl into bed and veg together in the evening. Oh, what's that I feel? I think my sinuses are clogging to. Now who will take care of us? Love you honey! Hope you are feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...