Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonsils the size of Texas

Who knew that when you were little having you tonsils out could save you this pain and throat ache. Yesterday my tonsils were in my mouth. That is a crazy feeling. You can't swallow and they won't unattach. I went to the doctor who ordered prednisone. That makes everything else feel CRAZY. This morning still had tonsils in my mouth. No easy fix I guess. Dr. said as soon as I heal up she will take them out so I don't have to have this happen again. (I hated to tell her this is the 3rd or 4th time it has happened but I usually ignore it and it goes away) Don't get me wrong...I like her I just don't always run to the doctor when I am feeling ill. Oh well I will keep you posted and if I could get a photo of them I would but I can't so I won't. Maybe when they come out you can all see them:) Good night

1 comment:

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...