Saturday, February 6, 2010

National Jello week

February 7-13th is national Jello week. We don't usually eat a lot of Jello around our house. Usually in the form of Jello shooters or flamingo poo salad. Once in a while we will eat real Jello but not to often. If I am really sick I love to drink Jello water. I think that is the only time my mom ever made jello for us. This is one food that John and I really agree on. It is good in limited amounts and we like it not set as jello!! So what ever your fancy, cheese in green jello, carrots in orange jello, or rainbow salad (Paige takes the pie in this area) make a bowl of jello and enjoy it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...