Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things to make you happy

Yesterday we were buying Birthday cards for a few friends and there we were, standing in the card section laughing our heads off. We were trying to read cards to each other but we just couldn't make it through one. We would each have to read the card on our own and pass it to the other. As we picked our card and continued on I said that if I ever felt sad all I needed was a good card read to cheer me up thus came the next BLOG. Here is a list of things we thought of to cheer us up.

play with the dogs
create a project
play with play dough
fly a kite
drive trains with Sky
go sledding
shop
read a book
family night with friends
blog
paint a room in your house
clean house-this only works for Mandy
cook something new
call a friends on the phone
shop for birthday cards
make cookies
go visit mom & dad Garcia
go camping
getting a wave from your nephew in the next car over
play guitar
go on vacation
play rummy
win the card game!!!
knit
croche with Pond
play barbies with Maddi
have a sleep over
find a great deal at the thrift stores
go to lunch durning a hectic day
sharing Charleston Chews with Zack

If you have having a glum day pick something off the list and try it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Dusty and I always read the cards too. He likes the obnoxious funnny ones and I like the sweet funny ones:) We all need things like this to cheer us up!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...