Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Ground Hogs Day

Today we know if we get more winter or if spring is just around the corner. We are supposed to have 6 more weeks of winter. If it happens the way the last 6 weeks have, I am OK with 6 more weeks of winter. It's amazing to me how much thought is still put into a little "whistle pig" when we have so much great "weather" technology. I think it would be so great to go to Pennsylvania and visit the ground hog some day. I guess I will add that to my bucket list. We went outside to see if we could see our shadows also. Guess what, we could. So I guess we will be looking forward to the next 6 weeks and anxiously awaiting "WINTER".

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...