Monday, January 26, 2009

Roll Em

We went and saw "A Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons" OK so I may not have the title just right buy you know the show I am talking about...don't ya(my new sales tactic line) I loved that movie. I was not shocked when I saw the baby because I had heard all about it but that was some great make up. What a fabulous story that we all see things from a different view but sometimes we are all on the same page. Maybe we just get there at different times. I loved the whole part. I cried at the beginning when the daughter was in the hospital with her dying mother. That was too real. But by the end I was OK with the outcome of the story.
This is the second movie we have seen in the "theater" the other movie we saw was "Marley and Me" That too won my 4 stars. I cried the whole way through. What a great ending. Letting kids know life goes on and some things in life are not fair. Every one would want a fair life for their kids...wouldn't ya?(there it goes again)OK enough about the movies. It has been fun and a nice time to just go out and spend time with the big screen.

2 comments:

  1. Benjiman Button was a great movie. you guys need to see Slumdog Milionaire. it's playing out at the tinsletown in layton. Leg and I went yesterday (I love having friday's off).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved Benjamin Button too, kinda makes you do some deep thinking, ouch that hurts my brain ! Of course you know that we enjoyed Marley and Me although it was sad. Call us and we will meet you guys to go to a movie !

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...