Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So after Mandy's inccent harping, I have finally decided to post a comment. Usually by the time I get home all I want to do is sit and knit and watch tv, if you know Mandy at all you know that she is a bundle of energy just looking for a place to happen. She thinks that resting is for sissies and keeps us going until we fall asleep from exhaustion.

I was very lucky to be found by Mandy, she helped me through some pretty tough times. And even though I complain about always being on the go I wouldn't trade anything.

I've thought a great deal about writing a blog, but if you know me as well as you think you do you know I'm a procrastinator. I'll be adding little asides as time permits and inspiration dictates. I usually keep to myself so don't worry if you don't see things for a while. It usually takes something pretty major to get me to talk about it.

I do hope that as you entertain yourself with our little notes, that you remember how lucky Mandy and I have been in finding ourselves in love with one another and how lucky we feel to have each of you in our lives, even if it is only vicariously.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you knew how to type... Seriously, Thanks for the inspiration that you guys provide. We're not sure how you guys do it, but some people have the ability to pack 26 hours into a 24 hour day. Thanks for all you do for us and the rest of the family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! I don't know about helping you but I know that you help me daily. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...