Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Elliot to the resuce

I have been craving an Oreo Shake. Last night at dinner that's what I wanted for desert. We couldn't think of anyplace to go get on but Jakes. I didn't want that much ice cream. So instead we stayed home and did dishes. Tonight when dinner was over the subject came up again. This time John jumped into action. He asked Elliot if he would run to the store for Oreo's and ice cream. Elliot said he would go. John cleared the table and I put things away and did dishes, while John made dinner for tomorrow. I can't wait. All I will have to do is set the table and move the "prayer angel". Maybe that will turn into a blog some day! WHAT A TEAM!!! Elliot returned with Oreo's and ice cream to save the day and put the craving to rest. RIP oreo shake. I enjoyed every last drop of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oreo shakes may be the best things ever invented! Homemade ones are fabulous because you can load that thing with as many oreos as your heart desires:) Love the blog! See this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...