Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In the closet

Last night after returning from the baseball game I was sitting on the bed telling a story about my day when my husband who had his T shirt over his head, ran into the closet, shut the door, and didn't turn the light on. I stopped my story and sat there dumbfounded. I could not figure out, first off, why John was running. Secondly I couldn't understand why he was in the closet with the light off. Just as I was unfreezing and getting ready to walk over to the closet he opened the door and with the biggest shit eating grin exclaimed, "It glows in the dark. They eyes they glow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...