Monday, August 10, 2009

Who has the camera???

A few weeks ago after I had stayed awake all night walking in Relay for Life, I arrived home to find the neighbor was having a great yard sale. I found something for me and something for Gene. I ran inside and told him he needed to get dressed and come out side. He didn't understand all of the excitement until I got on my hands and knees and begged him to come with me. Then he found it there in a pile of junk....a table saw. Good as new. We carried our purchases home and he suggested that we go to the farmers market. You see on Saturday that's how we like to start our morning. Picking up fresh produce and the best bread, melon, milk, coffee. We headed out after I had a shower because I thought that would help me shake the no sleep hang over. After we got there and shopped a bit we hooked up with Tim and Zack. Breakfast at Karens and Modern Art.
We had just finished shopping up on side of 25th and were ready to cross the block when I spotted what I wanted. Free massages for 10 minutes. I handed everything I was holding and told the other three I would hook up with them later. I filled out the necessary paperwork and sat down on the massage chair. After the guy found out what I had been doing all night he threw in a few extra minutes. This is what happens when you hand your camera off to someone else....
We were just finishing up shopping when the parade of motorcycles headed down 25th street. We got to hook up with Scott and Debbie and visit while people looked at all of the bikes along 25th street. It was a lot of fun! Nothing better than people watching on 25th street with friends and Iced Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...