Thursday, August 27, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

When I was younger and living at home one of the things my parents and I enjoyed doing was Mountain Manning. We would spend a lot of time camping and enjoying the great outdoors. Every May we would camp up Left hand for weeks and enjoy participating in rendezvous.

Just like everyone else's life, mine changed. Some changes I thought would not be easy and some I thought would be a breeze and are not. One thing remains the same.

My dad still comes camping with me as often as he can. Sometimes he just makes a day trip and enjoys teasing and socializing but none the less he comes. We have a great timed doing what ever it is we are doing. This past summer my dad even tried beading. Most of all we like to shoot guns. This is a family fun activity. Dad is usually full of jokes and enjoys helping out doing what ever is needed in camp.
Here is a snap shot look at a Daddy and a Daughter still enjoying things the old way...even if life has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...