Monday, August 17, 2009

Some day you will thank me

Lately, when I try to take pictures, I hear about how no one really wants to know every thing I write about. I have tried to censor out the not needed info like when I last used the bathroom, how much poop is in the yard, what the dust bunnies under the bed looked like, how many times I took the trash out. Nash and I get in trouble because when we come out of the bathroom we talk about putting it in a blog. Every picture I take of late, has a middle finger in front of the face. So I have started saying that I am just trying to get the perfect funeral photo. Some people think that is morbid but in my line of work that's an important thing. So now I have resorted to taking photos while the big guy is sleeping. I think they will come in handy some day when I am looking for the perfect funeral photos. You see if I just blow this up too life size....it will find the perfect spot at the top of the casket and I won't have to pay for a flower spray because I can just use a blanket to cover the rest and it will look perfect.

Dawnna this post is for you. If it doesn't get a response then I guess he has stopped reading:)

1 comment:

  1. So you think you're funny, huh? It might suprise you to learn that I don't really give a flying donut what you do after I shed this mortal coil. You have my permission to use whatever you would like. The fact of the matter is that I just hate having my picture taken. So this 'BIRD' is for you.

    ReplyDelete

It takes a village

  Today from the sanctuary: I’ve been advocating all week for children! How village life is so important. How having a village helps balanc...